Walker Road

Walker Road is a development of 17 homes in Newcastle, built on behalf of Newcastle City Council.

How to report a defect

You can report your repairs within the first 12 months to Your Homes Newcastle.  During office hours contact your Customer Liaison Officer David Savage by:

  • calling 0191 278 8578 
  • emailing assetsgeneral@yhn.org.uk 

Please address your email for the attention of David Savage

When reporting repairs provide as much information as possible. If you e-mail photographs it can be helpful. To ensure all issues are rectified as efficiently as possible, you may wish to report non-urgent items together.

Emergency repairs

An emergency would be something that prevents you from occupying your house in a safe and reasonable way. This would include:

  • Complete failure of the heating systems and/or hot water system. If your heating fails in summer, it is unlikely to be an emergency. However if it fails in colder weather, then this will be classed as an emergency
  • A water leak that cannot be contained
  • Complete failure of the electrics
  • Flooding caused by blocked drains that threatens to enter the home
  • A fault to a window or external door causing a loss of security.

If you have an emergency during normal working hours please call 0191 278 8578 

Please note, outside of these times please call Safeguard on 01207 50329.

Useful contacts


replica watches| replica watches| replica watches|